Come with me and we will be in a world of pure imagination. To the confines of music and politics we go......

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

A New Twist, The Good Ol' Days & What Could Have Been...


The conspiracy continues. The Pearl Jam European tour is scheduled and is very interesting for that 'red state' of Europe, the UK. Now there are two festival dates for Reading and Leeds but no stand alone dates. The bastion of all great music scenes (thats a whole nother post) and nary a show. Could it be, the greatest ally in the Iraq War, snubbed like the dirty south of the US???

In pictures, Eddie V and I in better days.
Him with Michael Moore at the Nader rallies in 2000, me with Ralph in 2004. Vote For Change....well, quite simply changed it all.

What is even more frustrating for me are the bands opening for PJ! My Morning Jacket, Robert Pollard, Sonic Youth, Kings of Leon. A who's who of indie rock and why I always look forward to a good PJ show. The opening bands are usually awesome.

3 Comments:

Blogger quank said...

ahhh...36dd1...took me awhile to catch on to who you were! NOW i get it.

andy, i double dog dare you to write another post. g'head.

2:51 PM

 
Blogger creeperjam said...

oh i will!!!!!!

7:54 PM

 
Blogger quank said...

36dd1 - where's the love on my blog? we're fricking blood, after all! just teasing. what's the 1 for in the name?

creeperjam - triple dog dare you.

12:29 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home