Come with me and we will be in a world of pure imagination. To the confines of music and politics we go......

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Long Live Seattle.....

I spent Monday and Tuesday in the great city of Seattle on my gracious company's dime. Though it was too short of a time, I must say it looks like my kind of town. Things tend to let you down if you look forward to them too much but not Seattle. The weather alone was fantastic, 75 degrees compared to 106 here in hell....umm, I mean Dallas. I was able to don my favorite outerwear comfortably, long pants and a t shirt....it makes the ladies swoon! Other than the weather, you just get the vibe that Seattle is a real independent town from the people to the shops to the sites. The Puget Sound is beautiful, the market areas were great. The winter time maybe a tad uncomfortable, I am thinking that is the only down side.

Unfortunately, I had no time to stalk the boys in Pearl Jam, Crooked Fingers, Minus the Bear, Band of Horses, Death Cab, etc, etc. Next time boys!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger quank said...

creeperjam did tell me that there are a lot of pugs in seattle. that's always good.

3:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home