Come with me and we will be in a world of pure imagination. To the confines of music and politics we go......

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Songs......

And here are my songs of 2006. Make your mix tape folks cause this is it.

Paper Crown King - Seafood
Razorblade - The Strokes
I Bet You Look Good On The Dance Floor - The Arctic Monkeys
Biggest Star - The Elected
The Great Salt Lake - Band of Horses
Life Wasted - Pearl Jam
Someday Baby - Bob Dylan
In The Morning - Razorlight
Manitoba - Tapes 'N Tapes
Saint John - Cold War Kids
Carrboro Woman - Eric Bachmann
Ola kala - I'm From Barcelona
You Only Live Once - The Strokes
Closer - Joshua Radin
When You Were Young - The Killers
Hey Chicken - Loose Fur
Aw, Shit, Man - The Minus Five
In The Beginning - The Stills
Let's Get Of This Country - Camera Obscura
Parachutes - Pearl Jam
Signal Sparks - Seafood
Chips Ahoy - The Hold Steady

4 Comments:

Blogger quank said...

cheers heavy is begging me to download seafood stuff. i think it's the band name that bothers me.

jenny lewis and the watson twins - rise up with fists
tv on the radio - dirtywhirl
regina spektor - fidelity

7:01 AM

 
Blogger quank said...

he syncs his ipod up to my computer b/c i have more music than he does.

10:52 AM

 
Blogger creeperjam said...

yes, horrible band name. i have been meaning to send you a best of that i also gave karie but have been too lazy to drag myself to the post office!! I can send you a song list if you want....

12:29 PM

 
Blogger quank said...

andy. stop sleeping. send me music.

2:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home