Come with me and we will be in a world of pure imagination. To the confines of music and politics we go......

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Best Songs of 07

So 25 songs seems like a nice solid number. This list kind of reminds me of how many of my favorite bands released albums this year but unfortunately, not as solid as I would have liked. Anyway, there have been a few things rattling around in my brain I may post on this fair blog at some point. If I ever can get my lazy ass on here to write. Stay tuned!

"I Still Remember" - Bloc Party
"No One's Gonna Love You" - Band Of Horses
"Normandie" - Shout Out Louds
"Apartment Story" - National
"The Underdog" - Spoon
"Icky Thump" - White Stripes
"Plasticities" - Andrew Bird
"(Antichrist Television Blues)" - Arcade Fire
"Brianstorm" - Arctic Monkeys
"Bodysnatchers" - Radiohead
"Invisible Streets" - Only Children
"Black Haired Girl" - Jesse Malin
"Falling Slowly" - Glen Hansard & Marketa Irglova
"Society" - Eddie Vedder
"Australia" - The Shins
"Goodnight Rose" - Ryan Adams
"Flightless Bird, American Mouth" - Iron & Wine
"Mama You've Been On My Mind/A Fraction Of Last Thoughts On Woody Guthrie" - Jack Johnson
"Walken" - Wilco
"The Sons Of Cain" - Ted Leo & The Pharmacists
"Radio Nowhere" - Bruce Springsteen
"Sad Songs" - Frames
"Flathead" - Fratellis
"The Heinrich Maneuver" - Interpol
"Fire It Up" - Modest Mouse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home