Come with me and we will be in a world of pure imagination. To the confines of music and politics we go......

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Pearl Jam Redeemed From Kiss My Taguchi, 2006 recap...

Pearl Jam was redeemed slightly today. Got my copy of the new cd a day before the on sale date although my bestest friend Matt received it Friday from the ten club. Not only did I find my new cd in the mail box but a brand new t shirt to the collection. A 'Kiss My Taguchi' shirt. Thanks Quank!!! My life is complete....

Also, before I start delving back in years on my best of list, per a request I will highlight the albums I have been rocking in 2006.

Jason Collett - Idols of Exile
Band of Horses - Everything All The Time (for cheers heavy and jables, this is very much in the vain of MMJ)
Strokes - First Impression of Earth
Loose Fur - Born Again In The USA
Elected - Sun, Sun, Sun
Arctic Monkeys - Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not

Yeah I left White Stripes and My Morning Jacket off 2005, just did not enjoy those albums as much as previous efforts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home